W. Rob McCormack, DMD
Dr. McCormack is a native Georgian and graduate of The Medical College of Georgia School of Dental Medicine. After graduating he underwent five years of residency training to become an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. In 2003 he moved to Macon, Georgia and opened Macon Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. McCormack holds medical staff privileges at Coliseum Medical Center in Macon.
Dr. McCormack and his wife enjoy serving in their church and raising their two children. He is also an avid Georgia Bulldog fan!
- Marist High School in Atlanta 1990
- University of Georgia- Bachelor of Science in Biology 1994
- Medical College of Georgia- Doctor of Dental Medicine 1998
- Five years of residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics 1998-2003
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery www.aboms.org
- Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology www.ndbahome.org
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons www.aaoms.org
- Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology www.adsahome.org
- Member of the Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons www.ga-oms.org